Reset Settings to Default
- Roaming Root folder
- Local Root folder
NoteThe Migration folder created by the Migrate Custom Settings dialog box, or the importing of a transfer package is not removed during the reset.
To reset AutoCAD settings to default
- Do one of the following:
- In the Reset Settings – Backup message
box, do one of the following:
- Click Back Up and Reset Custom Settings to archive your current custom settings and files before resetting AutoCAD.
- Click Reset Custom Settings to not create a backup of your current custom settings and files before resetting AutoCAD.
- In the Reset Settings – Confirmation message box, click OK.
- Customize the product environment as needed.