Steel Bar Joist & Girders for AutoCAD
Tired of Editing Blocks let AutoCAD DO THE WORK! Save time and money drawing 2D/3D Steel Bar Joists and Joist Girders in plan, elevation or section views in seconds, not the usual 10 or 15 minutes for 2D or who knows how long for 3D.
It doesn't get any easier than this! Draw Steel Bar Joists & Joist Girders Elevations in 2D by simply picking 2 points. Need 3D, create a bar joist as an AutoCAD 3D-Solid by selecting a single line. No data manuals to find and look up the dimensional information you need to draw a steel bar joist in AutoCAD. Create joists in 2D for details or 3D for presentations.
Steel Joist & Girder Series module for AutoCAD has been expanded from the K-Series Bar Joists, to include the K, VS, LH and DLH Series and Joist Girders. This series is based on the Vulcraft open web steel joist manual, and has greatly enhanced the capabilities of this module.
Besides the addition of the new joists and girders, you may now draw 2D bar joists and girders in plan, section, elevation (for details) and the complete joist for building sections.
You control end extensions, rotation, layer, color and linetype of all joists. Joists are created parametrically and made into an AutoCAD block (in section view) to allow easier editing of joists and keep file size to a minimum. Special programs aid in placment and notation of joists arrays in plan view.
View the 3D Steel Bar Joist Video on our website: http://www.joist2k.com/joist-girders/3d-bar-joist/
Or for the 2D Steel Bar Joist Elevation Video: http://www.joist2k.com/joist-girders/bar-joist-elevation/
● Draw Steel Joists in Plan, Section, Elevation in AutoCAD.
● Draw Steel Joists in Imperial or scale to Metric
● Creates Steel Joist K, VS, LH and DLH Series and Joist Girders.
● Joists are created section view as an AutoCAD block to keep file size to a minimum.
● Creates all joists parametrically from external data files.
● Draw partial joist for wall section and details or complete joist for building sections.
● You have complete control over insertion layer, joist direction and rotation.
● Automatic bearing distances for 2.5" or 4".
● Special programs for joist arrays in plan view for placement and notation.