Creating a Ramp
The ramp stringer type should be used for creating ramps. The stringer facets display component provides the landing lines for ramps, and an End with tread setting makes the connection to the next level work correctly, instead of having one riser height between the ramp and the surface it should meet.
- Import the ramp style from the Stair Styles drawing.
- Open the tool palette that you want to use, and select a stair tool.
- On the Properties palette, expand Basic, and expand General.
- Select the Ramp-Concrete style.
- Specify stair settings, such as shape, turn type, and so on.
- Specify the location of the stair.
- Continue adding stairs, or press ENTER.
Creating a U-shaped concrete ramp