AEC Dimension Styles
You can create and edit AEC dimension styles, import and export AEC dimension styles between drawings, and purge AEC dimension styles that are not in use. When you create, purge, import, export, or edit styles, you access the Style Manager. The Style Manager provides a central location in AutoCAD Architecture where you can work with styles from multiple drawings and templates. For more information about using the Style Manager, see .
You can create an AEC dimension tool from any AEC dimension style. You can drag the style from the Style Manager onto a tool palette. You can then specify default settings for any AEC dimensions created from the tool. For more information, see .
- AEC Dimension Styles and AutoCAD Dimension Styles
- The AEC Dimension Style Wizard
- Creating AutoCAD Dimension Styles
- Creating an AEC Dimension Style
- Changing the Number of Chains in an AEC Dimension Style
- Changing the AEC Dimension Display Components
- Defining Dimensioned Objects in the AEC Dimension Style
- Specifying Object Dimension Points in AEC Dimension Styles
- Selecting the AutoCAD Dimension Styles and Other Properties of AEC Dimension Styles
- Changing Style Properties with the AEC Dimension Style Wizard
- Attaching Notes and Files to an AEC Dimension Style