Draw Isometric Circles
If you are drawing on isometric planes, use an ellipse to represent a circle viewed from an oblique angle. The easiest way to draw an ellipse with the correct shape is to use the Isocircle option of . The Isocircle option is available only when the Style option of Snap mode is set to Isometric (see ).
- Tools menu Drafting SettingsAt the command prompt, enter dsettings.
- In the Drafting Settings dialog box, Snap and Grid tab, select Isometric Snap.
- Click OK.
- Draw Ellipse Axis, EndAt the command prompt, enter ellipse.
- Enter i (Isocircle).
- Specify the center of the circle.
- Specify the radius or diameter of the circle.