- Tools. Accesses the Document tool palettes set.
- Text. Contains all commands for text and text styles and accesses the Fields editor.
- Dimensions. Contains commands for inserting and editing both and AutoCAD dimensions.
- Scheduling. Contains commands for inserting for basic objects, , and running a . Additionally, you can create , and .
- Callouts. Contains commands for placing , , , and .
- Label. Provides commands for attaching MEP Labels and leaders.
- Keynoting. Contains commands for , , opening the , and selecting a .
- Markup. Accesses commands for marking up a drawing for review. You can add , , wipeouts, open the Markup Set Manager, and load a markup DWF.
- Annotation Scaling: Commands here let you add the current scale to objects, display and edit the scale list, and add and delete scales for annotative objects.