Creating User-Defined Elevation
The AutoCAD Architecture templates
provide a number of predefined elevation labels.You may, however,
want to create specific labels that are not included in any of the
You can choose attributes
for your own elevation labels, combine them into blocks, and create
elevation labels from them.
Process Overview: Creating
User-Defined Elevation Labels
Creating a user-defined
elevation label consists of these basic steps:
- Determine the location of the property
set definition of the custom label.
- If necessary, create a new property set
definition to use in the custom label.
- Create a graphic symbol.
- Add attributes from the property set
definition to the drawing.
- Create a block from the attributes.
- Create a multi-view block from the block.
- Add the elevation label to DesignCenter™.